Carhartt – Retail Brand Ambassador (PT)
Position Location: Dedham, MA
Department: Retail Store Operations
Reports To: Store Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Overtime Eligible)
We are proud to be making Best-In-Class apparel for the active worker. Our dedication to quality is not only reflected in our products but also in our people. At Carhartt, we are committed to providing:
– Our consumer with a brand they can trust and depend on.
– Our associates with career challenges and rewards.
– Our communities with support and assistance.
Our work environment is friendly, business casual, family oriented and welcoming to everyone. Being an equal opportunity employer, we are a diverse workforce with associates located around the globe and across multiple cultures. We advocate an open door policy, teamwork, career growth, and promoting from within. Our associates are our most valuable assets and we invest in them through rewarding career opportunities.
- Enthusiastically promote the brand by being an ambassador for Carhartt.
- Work as a team member to achieve/exceed the overall store’s total revenue goals.
- Provide an extraordinary shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
- Identify sales opportunities finding the perfect solution for each and every customer.
- Support the store management team in achievement of financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, loss prevention and safety.
- Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Carhartt standards and company directives.
- Ensure ease of customer shopping experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance.
- Actively participate in merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, folding, and floor changeovers.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers.
- Provide the Carhartt high level of customer service and satisfaction with every customer and sales opportunity.
- Fully support the Store Manager and Corporate with all functions and direction as necessary.
- Store is fully stocked, visually appealing, and gives each and every customer a unique Carhartt shopping experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills.
- Exceptional team and collaboration skills.
- Strong PC skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Moderate Lifting (30-40 lbs.)
- Retail Environment
- Retail Hours
- Tobacco Free
- Travel (5%)
Apply in Store.