We’re looking for happy, creative, energetic, ambitious, and positive people to join our team. At CAVA, we value positivity, transparency, humility, fanaticism, and thoughtfulness, and we want our teams to do the same.
Our Ideal Prep Crew:
• Is hardworking and passionate – CAVA is more than a paycheck; it is a lifestyle
• Is a team player – We work together to make our environments as vibrant as our food
• Wants to grow – We want your feedback so we can improve as a company. The more we improve, the more opportunity there will be for you to grow at CAVA!
• A competitive base hourly rate starting at $14/hour
• Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance
• 401k enrollment with company match after 1 year
• Free CAVA food
• Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
• The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
Our Prep Crew is responsible for preparing food according to our recipe book. Our open kitchen design will showcase the prep cooks when in action. If knife handling skills are not 100%, we will teach you to improve on those skills as well as other modern techniques we use in our kitchens.
For more information and to apply, click here.